Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas morning and Prayers

Santa was very good to Jackson this year! It was so fun to watch him open all his presents. We did have to open some of them on his new tractor! We took him outside Christmas afternoon to learn how to ride his tractor and I happened to catch this picture of him! It just amazed me at how quickly he learned how to drive it! He still has trouble turning the steering wheel, but there is no problem with him pushing the peddle! LOL!

On another note. I am sending out my prayers and thoughts to a loved on in my family. My cousin and his wife recently suffered a loss that I can't begin to imagine. My cousin-in-law was pregnant and had developed recent complications. She was placed on bedrest at 29 weeks. She went to the hospital on Sunday (12/28) and had some worsening of her complications. The baby was delivered that evening and had many complications. Unfortunately, their little angle passed away that evening. My mother called to tell me the news and my heart sank. I have no words to comfort this family, but I believe our Lord knows all and there a reason beyond our control for all things. Please keep this special family in your prayers.

No comments: