Friday, January 2, 2009
















My little boy will be turning 2 January 9th. While I have to accept this, in my mind it does not seem possible.
I remember brining this tiny little baby home... and none of his clothes fit. Going to the doctor the day after we brought him home with a list of questions (The doctor must have thought I was crazy!) Watching him as he learned to eat cereal (and Jonathan thinking we were going to feed him cheerios...lol) to watching him crawl, walk, and talk! My how time has passed us by!
Here are just a few pictures of my sweet little boy. For the past 2 years he has blessed Jonathan and I with more love and understanding than I ever thought I could have. He has helped me to appreciate the small things in life, made me open my heart and love more than I ever thought possible, can make me laugh just by hearing his laugh, smile at his silly mannerism, and cry when I have to punish him! I thank the Lord each day for my little boy, his health, and all he has given our family!
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY JACKSON ~
LOVE MOMMY!

No comments: