Monday, December 22, 2008

Emergency Room Please.....

Okay, so as many of you already know I'a a nurse and I used to work in our local ER. However, yesterday I found myself as a customer at the ER. I had been trying so desperatly to avoid going out there, but by mid-day I was becoming unbearable for my poor husband to deal with. My reason for making this little trip you ask.... PINK EYE. Not just in one, but both eyes!!! This is the first time that I can ever recall having Pink eye, but let me tell you I do not ever want it again!!!! And to top it off.... we think Jackson may have it too. So, there is a doctor's visit in his oh so near future!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart! I've never had pink eye either but I know it has to be awful...but in both eyes!! I just hope lil Jackson can avoid it, my fingers are crossed!!

Ashley said...

Thank you for my comment. I love all the new pictures :) Happy Holidays!