Wednesday, December 17, 2008











I have been deprived of my computer for a while now. It seems that our antivirus had stopped working so I had to have a "tune up" done to get the ole computer back in shape! (Gosh, don't I wish that is all I had to do to get back into shape- LOL!) Having said that, I have posted a few more pics from my recent family vacation! I also wanted to update everyone on all that has been going on with The Jones family!
Jackson has been growing and changing so much that it has been such a treat to watch him. I pulled out his old pictures from last Christmas and I could not believe what one year has made. Last night he was in a Christmas Program for his "school." The entire preschool sang and danced. All of the kids were too cute (I will post pictures once I get them downloaded!) We have been getting ready for his 2nd, YES, 2nd birthday and I am can't wait to see him open his Christmas presents from Santa this year! We have been reading The Night Before Christmas since the end of November and Sunday night my adorable little boy started reciting it as I read it to him! Once again....amazed by how clever he is!
Jonathan has been doing wonderful! As most people know, he has been running and training for the Music City Marathon in April! I am so proud of how determined he has been with the training (he gets up on Friday mornings at 2:30 to run 16 miles before going to work!) With all his "extra time" (HA) he has also been working for BenLomand and Kirby Realty. The Lord continually blessed Jonathan this year in his real estate! I am so proud to have such an amazing husband and determined husband!
As for myself.... I have been busy getting settled into work at MTMC, getting ready to return to school in the Nurse Practitioner Program and trying to juggle the work that is required of so many moms! As if I did not have enough to balance with the coming year, I decided I wanted to join Junior Axillary of McMinnville. So, in October I became a provisional member of JA and I have met so many wonder women who are all inspiring in their own way! I am so proud to be a part of such a wonderful mission. These ladies devote their time and energy to helping less fortunate children and familes in McMinnville.
So, to all our wonderful family and friends.....I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year! May you all have health, love, happiness, and joy this Holiday season!

No comments: