Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Busy as a Bee!







It has been a while since I last posted a blog. Since my last blog, my little boy had his second birthday (as you can see from the pictures above). I had a clown come to his birthday party and all the kids seemed to really enjoy it! He was really amazing! We also had a clown bouncy station that the kids had a blast playing inside! Jackson went to sleep about 5:30 or 6:00 after we got home and slept until 8:30 the next morning! I am seriously thinking of investing money in one of those things! LOL! Now our house is filled with all sorts of toys and fun stuff to keep Jackson busy!


As if my schedule wasn't busy enough with working 3 days each week, taking care of a toddler and a husband, I just started back to school. I began my first semester in the Nurse Practitioner program at TSU last week. I am very excited and nervous, but praying that my memory and abilities to learn will not fail me! I am still participating in the local chapter of Junior Axillary (JA) and I just completed my first week back at Weight Watchers meeting (Bathing suit season is just around the corner!) I am proud to say that after one week I lost 3.4lbs! I stopped going to weight watchers due to a busy schedule and I began to slowly gain weight. I am striving to drink more water, eat more fruit and veggies and making sure my son and husband does the same.

Jonathan is currently training for another marathon in 3 weeks. He will be going to Alabama February 14th for the Mercedes Marathon. So, this Valentine's Day Jackson and I will be cheering his daddy on as he runs 26.1 miiles! I am so proud of all his determination!






No comments: