Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Stars & Stripes Fun Run

Jonathan and I ran at the 4th of July Stars and Stipes Fun Run today. My mom brought Jackson up town to watch us run and he was so cute sitting in his stroller waving as I past them! This is my second 5K to run and I was very proud of myself. Jonathan and Brent did exceptionally well (as always). Jonathan came back and found me just when I was passing S. High street and helped motivate me to finish strong! So, CONGRATS to all those who ran/walked this annual Stars and Stipes Fun Run/Walk and for all the fun that is provided for the community!

Up next...... training for my first half marathon! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on running the Fun Run. I have always said one year I WILL run it. Jess always makes fun of me because I say I'm going to run every year and haven't yet. So I admire you!