Monday, June 30, 2008

Jackson's First Day at Day Care!


This morning was Jackson's first day at his new daycare! We got him this lunchbox to carry because he LOVES banana's! This picture of him is too cute, I just wish his eyes were open! He was getting frustrated with me taking his picture! This was the hardest day I have had since I started back to work! He stood at the gate and cried this morning when I left and was saying "momma." I did okay until I looked back and saw his little hand reaching up for me and then I lost it! I made it to the car, but fell to pieces and began sobbing!!! I called Jonathan crying and he kept saying to me "He'll be alright!" I knew this, but I just needed someone to listen to me while I cried!!! I went back to get him this afternoon and he was playing and singing when I got there! When he saw me he had the biggest grin on his face and my heart melted! Everyone please say a little prayer for us that the rest of the week will get easier in the mornings...... for both me and Jackson!

2 comments:

Jess said...

he is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Oh look at him...he's such a cute lil' man!!