Saturday, May 3, 2008

A mothers love


Jackson and I went to the civic cent to take pictures of my younger brother Zack for his Senior Prom.... I can not believe he is that old! Jackson was getting really sleepy and my mom took this picture of him giving me "love." I adore when Jackson hugs or kisses me. It just make my heart warm. I would love to keep him in this loving stage forever, but as the days, months, and years will go by I know this will change. This made me think about my mom and how I need to remind her more how much she means to me and my family!

3 comments:

ellaandmommy said...

love your haircut!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

Your hair is adorable! I got my hair chopped off too! After Trence was born I decided I needed a "mom" cut. Long hair was too much to handle! Hope you guys are doing good. We need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

I bet he is a MOMMAS BOY!!! That is sooo sweet, yall are too cute!!!