Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Okay... I know that this is a picture of my husband and it's titled "Happy Mother's Day," but I loved this picture of Jonathan! Jonathan was getting ready to cook a Mother's Day Lunch for me and I snapped this photo of him making a silly face! I had the most wonderful mother's day thanks to him! Jonathan and Jackson gave me a beautiful white gold necklace with Jackson's birthstone Sunday morning. They gave it to me as we were getting ready for church (which is why we were late for church... I had to change outfits to show off my new piece of jewelry!) Jackson was too cute helping me open my gift! I adore my husband and son and I hope everyone can be as blessed as I have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww...that was so sweet of them!! I wish Jonothan would teach Andy how to be that sweet, lol!