Saturday, April 12, 2008

Jackson's Baby Parade!


We went to the 3 Star Mall today for the 2007-2008 Baby Parade. RiverPark Hospital put on the baby parade for any babies that were born in the last year. It was fun to see some of the nurses that helped deliver Jackson and see all the other babies that he will be growing up with. I know most of my friends have had their children out of town, but I applaud the Family Birth Unit for all they did for me and my family!!!! I had an amazing experience at River Park. Jackson got a little cranky waiting to walk across the stage, but he did really well. I don't know what we would have done if Jaime had not been there with Kinsely's rabbit though. HaHa!

3 comments:

Tiffany Gannon said...

awww..what a sweet little jaxi-pooh, growing up so fast..he is such a doll baby!! Aunt Tiff sends lots of kissess..

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

jackson is a little knockout!

Anonymous said...

He's a handsome little thing!! My niece Hannah was showin her stuff at the mall too...she's my prissy butt!!