Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dibrelll 5K


I ran my first 5K today at the Dibrell 5K Fun Run. Although I did not have the best time I am just really proud that I did it. Jonthan came in 3rd Place in the men's group. I am so excited and wanting to run even more! All of Jonathan's running pals met me and re-ran with me the last part of the 5K. They were so encouraging and motivational. I appreciated that so much because I thought I was going to hurl or stop running!!! Tiffany kept Jackson and took pictures for us! It meant the world to me to have my son there. There are some things in life that I want for my family and I want to make sure that my son knows the importance of exercise and being healthy! The only way to TEACH a child is by EXAMPLE! I just pray that Jonathan and I can set an example for Jackson!

No comments: