Sunday, November 23, 2008

A long winters nap....








It seems like I am only blogging about once a month here lately! I just had to share some updated pictures and information with everyone! Jackson was the cutest little GOLFER you could imagine for Halloween this year. We took him trick or treating the night before Halloween because we left Halloween morning to spend some time in Gatlinburge with Jonathan's family! It was absolutely breathtaking where we stayed. Jonathan and I got lost while going to the cabin and ended up on the top of a mountain! Let me just say the picture does not do the sight justice! I would not mind revisiting that place again soon! Jackson and I have also been very busy this weekend . Jonathan went hunting so we stayed at the house and put up the Christmas decorations! Jackson is having a ball running back and forth playing with the "small" christmas trees. (I put up our large family tree, three smaller trees, and one tree on our office desk- bet you can't guess which holiday I prefer best!) In the middle of all this, I managed to throw one of my greatest friends a baby shower! I can't wait to meet little Asa and spend time with him! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! Bless you and yours this wonderful season!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alison looks so cut preggers!! And congrats to Jennifer and Toby....I was wandering how long it was gonna take them to have another, lol! How are you, Jackson and Jonathon been doing?? I hope yall have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

I can't believe we dressed them the same for Halloween! Too cute. I haven't been on here in so long. Been too sick and also busy with Trence.