Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Please Pray!

My older brother, Kyle, is having surgery today to remove a portion of his colon. The surgeon thinks he will have to remove 8-10 inches of his colon. He will be in the hospital approximately 4-5 days providing there are no complications during surgery. Kyle has been having trouble with his colon now for about 2 yrs or longer and since his last hospital stay he has lost a significant amount of weight. He has only been able to eat homemade chicken noodle soup, scrambled eggs, and Ensure shakes since he came home from the hospital in July! Please keep him and my sister-in-law, Rhonda, in your prayers while they are going through uncertain waters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lacey, i know your brother will be just fine! Just have faith and everything will work out! I will definately keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! Love you!
Oh and Jackson is so cute!

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

you know you can count on Josh and I for prayers! I hope Kyle feels better after this surgery and can finally eat something worth eating!