Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Tradition


As most people already know, my husband is very talented when it comes to music. This picture actually helped me understand exactly why my husband came to love music as much as he does and why he is so talented. Notice my husband and son to the left (yes, I believe my son will play a muscial instrument). To Jonathan's left is his Uncle Shelton, James (Jonathan's dad), his cousin John, and Uncle Wayne. The family got together for a private concert this past weekend and we had a blast! In the past, Jonathan's family got together for holiday's and all the men would play and sing (I have watched some great home movies!) The last time we had a family gathering was Christmas 2005 at Jonathan's house in Westwood. It was the first time I met Jonathan's entire family and I was very overwhelmed. (My husband has a much larger family than I do!) Traditions are a wonderful thing and I am so happy that both my family and Jonathan's family place such an emphasis on family time! We look forward to more pickin and singin in the years to come!

No comments: